We're going to make this short and sweet this week cause there is a lot to cover. Here are a few friendly reminders for this coming week and weeks to come ;)
1) We are still renewing shares for next season for current members!! Woohoo. If you want to join us again for a season of community, food, camaraderie, and flowers in 2023 then we'd love to have you.
2) An email was sent out to all current members with how to renew. We also have printed out renewal forms at share pick up times, just bring your payment.
3) There are just two more pick up dates for this season, this week and next week.
4) The Winter Share starts on Tuesday November 1st and Thursday November 3rd from 3 to 6.
5) Midterm elections are drawing near, all signs on the corner of Roll and Shimerville are placed there constantly throughout the year. And have been for decades. They advertise businesses, community events like Bark in the Park, church events, estate sales, and political ads. None of them have ever had anything to do with us. If you don't like a sign on the corner then put your own there. It's the wild west on that corner anyway.
6) This week's share will include: potatoes, sweet potatoes, onions, kohlrabi, cabbage, carrots, beets, salad turnips, radishes, winter squashes, green tomatoes, celery, bok choy, greens, leeks, and head lettuce.
7) The fruit share will include apples and pears
8) Don't forget about Savage Wheat, the grab bags are flyin'
9) See you then!